The Fort Frances Fire and Rescue Service is committed to the protection of lives, property, and the environment in the Town of Fort Frances through Fire Prevention, Public Education, and Emergency Response, utilizing available resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- Aim for the highest professional standards in service delivery and internal management.
- Develop a comprehensive life and property protection service with continuous review to identify the municipality's changing fire service requirements.
- Promote the coordinated effort of all staff and resources in the fires service to ensure the effectiveness of our fire and public safety mission.
- Maintain a comprehensive training program to adequately educate personnel in the latest knowledge and techniques in performing their duties.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with all federal, provincial, district, and municipal departments, utilities and agencies.
- Prepare maintenance programs to ensure the preparedness of all equipment required in the delivery of fire and public safety.
- Maintain a comprehensive fire prevention and public education program to ensure community needs are met.